SHIPPING TIME FRAMES
- Shipping days begin once the product has left the shipping warehouse.
- We send orders out twice a week, Monday & Thursday.
- Tracking information is provided to us by our courier and is not always updated in our system until 1-2 days after the product has been shipped.
CUSTOM DUTIES AND IMPORT VAT
- When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
- You are responsible with ensuring to comply with laws and regulations of the country of destination. Short Fuse Motorsports does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
- Our EU and UK customers usually are charged and average of $25.00-35.00 USD. However this is subject to change.
- If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order. If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
- Certain countries may require certain documentation before the items are sent. If the necessary information is not provided, this may result in delays in the order.
REMOTE AREA AND EXTENDED AREA SURCHARGE
- A surcharge is applied per shipment when the delivery destination or pick up location is remote. Remote is defined as islands and highlands; or a post code/zip code that is difficult to serve; or a suburb/town that is distant, inaccessible or infrequently served.